So I think the anti-biotics I was prescribed last week also have been giving me wicked-bad headaches. It started on Friday in the morning as I was preparing book reports. I thought it was just the usual end-of-the-week tension headache that I often get, but by the end of the day I was seriously feeling it. I picked up Andrei and took him out for some froyo, and by the time I got home around 4 I had to lay down. Usually I just sleep off my headaches, but when I woke up I felt worse. It spiralled down-hill from there. I spent most of the day Saturday in bed with the worst migraine of my life. Today was a little better, but around 6 o'clock it came back, and I'm worried that my head will never stop hurting and that the nausea, tension, muscle pain, blurry vision, and hearing problems I get with migraines will linger all day tomorrow. Sigh.
It's the wooooorst headaaaaaaache eveeeeeeer!
1 comment:
Laaaaaame.
Hope you found some good drugs for it.
P.S. The word verification is "cralid" but my predictotext (I'm using my phone to type this comment) wanted me to type frappe. Buh?
Post a Comment