But back to my narrative.
On the way back into Provo hubby noted that there looked like an extreme storm moving in from the South. It was slow moving, though, and we got home long before the show could begin.
Around 5 am, this morning, the epicenter was apparently right over my house. I was awakened by the kind of lightning and thunder that I normally only experience in Houston. It was a treat, and I groggy as I was, I immediately grabbed for my camera.
Sadly, I'm not so hot at night photography and had trouble getting the settings straight, but I got one or two decent photos in. Here's my fave.
I love summer.

1 comment:
Great shot! Nice work for being the middle of the night and all. I don't know if I would be able to find the window let alone my camera in that lovely groggy state! = )
Post a Comment