Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Day

I have to get ready to go get my brother from the airport today. He's going to be staying with me for a while as he's working and saving up money for college/mission. It's going to be weird since in my head he's still 12, but in actuality he's nearly 19 and a really cool kid, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun.
As soon as I get him home I have to run to my consultation with the fertility clinic. That's a whole bag of issues in and of itself that I don't want to get into right now, but long story short it's going to be very difficult for me emotionally to talk about my medical history with the physician and I'm really hoping that the lady I'm going to see is compassionate and actually treats me like a person with a complex past and a real problem. If not, I won't take it well. I really wish I didn't feel so alone, and that I didn't have to go to this appointment by myself.
If I make it through that, the rest of the day will be spent showing Brendan the beautiful and historic city of Provo and working in my class to get that mess all sorted out by Friday.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

MarksMama said...

I hope it went well for you!