Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekly Fitness Update

So this past week was pretty difficult for me as far as staying on track with my fitness goals, what with all of the birthday parties, driving, etc.
I was able to keep a level head throughout all of the non-stop eating and driving, though, and although I can't say I completed my entire fitness plan for the week or stuck to my meal plans exactly, I did end up losing 1 lb for a grand total of 5 lbs since January 1st. It's still slow going, but at least I'm working hard and I haven't quit yet.
This weeks goals are pretty much the same- to cut out sugar, stay off caffeine, and exercise 5 times this week for 45 or more. I will probably repeat last week's meal plans since I had to make so many last-minute changes that I really didn't stick to it much.
I'll check back in next Monday with an update.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Hope you had a good birthday week. Way to go on losing a pound despite it all. :)

Keep up the good work!

Alisha said...

Good job! We've been exercising a couple of times a week. It feels good. GO YOU!

Brent and Emily said...

Woo!