Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Week's Goal

Well, it's time for my weekly check-in. Still haven't lost much weight (only like 1/2 pound), but I did pretty well on my goals last week- to cut out soda pop and eat more veggies. I've had several completely soda-free days, and I'm definitely off of caffeine.
So my goal for this week is to work on cutting out sweets. It'll be tough because my birthday is this Friday and even though I'm not having a party or anything (Ick. Who wants to feel OLDER!? Not me, thanks!) I always use holidays, birthdays, and celebrations in general as an excuse to carbo-binge. In order to help curb a carb overload I already made my meal plan for this week.
I'm also doing pretty well with my work-out goals. I did some sort of exercise for 40-70 minutes every day this week except for Sunday and Friday. So I am also setting a goal to keep up with the exercise.
It's really frustrating because I've been working on my goals for 2 weeks now with literally no results so to speak of. This is the point in any fitness plan where I get discouraged and start self-sabotaging, but I've promised myself I won't freak out and then quit. I'll check back in a week with my progress.

No comments: