I finally had a sit-down with my business partner and broke the news to her that we've gotta close. I left out the part about her incompetence causing us to lose business and just went with the old "we're in a recession" thing. She says she's going to start her own company with a friend from fashion school. I didn't feel like it would be appropriate to tell her that's going to fail, too, if she can't learn how to make a friggin' deadline.
She took the news pretty well and basically let it be known that she's just been hanging in there the last few weeks for my sake. I told her that was kind of her, but that I'm more than fine with closing things down. I didn't tell her I put in our 30 days notice with the rental company last week.
I've had some really great inspiration lately, though, to start an etsy store to sell my crafts. I'm going to have to think about what I want to make and start crafting, but it seems like a fun and rewarding outlet for my creative energy. I love etsy. If you don't know what it is, check it out.
Anyway, it's the right time, and I'm glad I'll be able to pick up Andrei after school now and care for him instead of keeping him in his pointless after school classes.
I guess that's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment