The URL is www.threadbangers.com or you can see all their episodes on YouTube.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
This rocks!
So I've been looking for information on millinery lately because I'd like to try my hand at making hats and veils for my boutique and I ran across the most randomly awesome website I think I've ever seen. It's like, if I could make a website about random stuff that I think rocks, it'd be this one. It's called Threadbangers and it's run by a bunch of crazy eco-conscious hippies who make their own clothes and accessories for personal and environmental reasons. They're nuts, but in a weird awesome way. I highly recommend it if you are in to making your own stuff. Check out the how to make a hat episode. It's really cool. The graffiti lace episode is pretty sweet, too! I mean come on. If you know me, you know how much I love spray paint...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment