Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Semi-Retired

So I think this blog may have run its course.
I've been feeling guilty about not posting much lately, but then I realized that I don't have much to post about. When I started to write this blog, I used it as an outlet for my pent-up emotions: fear, anger, frustration, sadness, etc. Writing about the little daily events of my life helped me to find focus and meaning in difficult times. It helped me to write about the positive aspects of my life when I felt so overwhelmed by the negative.
Then things got awesome. Super duper awesome. I keep waiting for things to get bad again, and I'm sure they will eventually, but instead of spending time each day to write and focus on the positive, I feel like I just want to live. I have a lot of living to do, and I want to get to it.
So I'm semi-retiring this blog. I will still use it to post major announcements, etc., but the day-in, day-outs of my life are better expressed on my other blogs or on my facebook page.
If you haven't checked out my garden blog (thatgardengirl.blogspot.com), you should pop on over. It's lovely, and each post has a picture of something from the garden.
My cooking blog (cookiesheet.blogspot.com) has tons of the yummy recipes that I use daily, and more coming soon.
My teaching blog (mrsfariasclass.blogspot.com) is the best place to go for information about my alter-ego, Mrs. Farias, English Teacher extraordinaire.

I may be making a blog for crafting and before and afters. If so, I'll post a link.
However, I think the days of journal-style entries are over for now. If you're still reading, I thank you.
It's time for less talk, and more rock. 

No comments: