Thursday, July 28, 2011

woot

So my most recent internet addiction is this website of before/after photos called... wait for it... Better After. You can just take photos of your before and afters and send them in, and lovely Lindsey will post them on her blog for her adoring readers to browse. It's super addicting. I have spent an inappropriate amount of time reading in the three days since my sister Sara informed me about it.
Yesterday, I sent in a before and after of my own, and it was featured today. Hooray! I'm freaking out like one of those "Price Is Right" contestants that start crying while they jump up and down and clap. "Camille's Hutch? Come on down!!!" It's probably the best thing that's happened to me all summer.
Here is the link.
Enjoy the hours of before and after goodness on Better After, but not too much!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Very neat Cami! Have you read any of the comments? Everyone just loves it. :)

Megan Johnson said...

It looks GREAT! You are one talented lady! :)