Monday, July 12, 2010

Help Me Pick


 Okay. I finished the throw pillows today and took some photos for that contest that I want to enter. I have to get them printed and in the mail tomorrow. Help me pick which photos to include. I can pick 4 photos total. I need pictures that make my house look light, clean, and that showcases any flat surfaces that the magazine folks could stick stuff on for a holiday photo shoot. Here are the finalists. Please leave a comment with the number of the photos that you think I should include.  Thanks!


 #1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13

2 comments:

Brent and Emily said...

Ok, I'm probably too late but my picks are 2, 7, 9 and 12. Or that one of your dining room/dishes. I would, in fact, pick that over #12.

Take luck!!!

Shasta said...

3, 5, 8, 11 good luck!