The final score Camille 1, dirt 0.
I finished the projects today (at least all of the ones I'm going to do this year). I scrubbed my kitchen floor by hand and got in all the little corners, cleaned out the vacuums (like the roller and the tubes and stuff) so they have more suction and then vacuumed all the floors. I also waxed the wood floors and scraped out the moldy caulk from my shower, sanitized it with bleach and lysol (just to make sure the mold was dead) and then re-caulked it. I also polished all the leather couches, which is tough because through some bizarre twist of fate every time I go to purchase microfiber, leather is cheaper- so we have a lot of leather in our house.
The ONLY things left to do are Luis's jobs- dusting the fans and blinds and re-staining the deck. My entire house is both clean AND organized, and it feels great!
Now what to do with the last 2 and a half weeks of summer? Hmmmm.... good thing I bought the Martha Stewart Craft Encyclopedia today (40% off at JoAnns!). I have the feeling it's time to get my craft on.
No comments:
Post a Comment