Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting paid, getting PAID!


We got our first big check in the mail today- an order for 6 dresses all in one. I know that 6 doesn't sound like a whole lot, but when you consider we've been averaging about 4 a month, 6 at one time sure takes a whole load of worry off my shoulders. We took a picture of my partner Jenny with the check, to commemorate the momentous occasion. Here's to making money the old fashioned way.

4 comments:

Brent and Emily said...

3 cheers for being able to pay for rent and other expenses!!

Woohoo!! (ok, I know that was only one cheer but it looked lame when I typed out all 3).

Take luck!!

I will be requiring that you post pictures when the dresses are done.

:)

The Masons said...

Yay! It's so nice when the train gets out of the station and you start to feel the momentum! Congratulations :)

Sara said...

Huzzah! So happy for you.

Lub ya!

Alisha said...

Whee! Yea for Cami!