I super mega über love my little sister Emily. I
seriously love all of my sisters, but Emily and I have always been a little extra close because she and I are the only living people who have the same mother and father as each other. While our steps and halves were getting divided up, and shuttled off for summer visitation, she and I always stood strong as an Island of Two. Also, I totally am counting on her if I ever require a kidney transplant so it's a
really good thing she doesn't drink as much Diet Coke as I do.
My sister Heather recently emailed me some pictures that she took of Ems and me when I was about 15 and Emily 12 1/2. Wow. We've changed a lot in 15(ish) years, but I guess she'll always be my favorite biological sister.
THEN:
NOW:
In Capri
In Rome
In Pompeii
5 comments:
ahhhh! I don't see that many changes! Fun, adventurous and loving...yep all those things are still there! AND you are both totally cute! Then and now.
Good times. At least by that point I'd grown out of the biting and hitting. ;)
YEA for sisters. I don't have a full biological sister, but I have B, and I don't think of her as my half-sister. We were meant to be sisters. LOVE the pictures!
Hey, Emily! Remember that one time when we went to Italy and contracted Legionaires disease and were horribly itchy and rashy for a week? Good times! Just kidding. I don't even really know what Legionaire's Disease is.
Sisters are the best!
I'm so happy you decided to share these with everyone. They are some of my favorites of my beautiful little sisters. Love you!
Post a Comment