Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been working on something kind of big that may or may not turn out. I hate to be a tease, but I don't want to get in to it too much until a few more details are finished. I realize this is a lame excuse for a post, but I feel bad just leaving the same thing up day after day after day.
In unrelated news, the Farias Family Christmas letter is going out this week. If you want a copy, please email me your address, unless I sent you one last year and you haven't moved since then. I'm old fashioned and I'm sending them out hard-copy instead of emailing because I like getting real stuff in the mail and I assume you do, too.
Peace!
1 comment:
That's awesome. I DO love getting stuff in the mail, ESPECIALLY Christmas cards and letters. I just don't have the moolah to send any out this year again. But then, at the rate I'm going there won't be a Gordon Family Christmas letter this year. :( Maybe I'll do a Happy New Year Letter once we get moved....maybe...
Post a Comment