Friday, March 12, 2010

Germination

I came home today to the most pleasant surprise...
Many of my seeds germinated today!
This is my favorite time of planting, when everything is just getting started and you can just feel the excitement of those little green heads poking up out of the ground, waiting to grow into something so beautiful and delicious!
I'm so glad my grow-op is working out. So far it's turned out to be much less messy and distracting than last year, so I'm crossing my fingers that everything turns out.

My most exciting seeds are the Paw Paw seeds I received from Gayla Trail (author of my favorite blog) in December. I wasn't sure that they'd even germinate, let alone grow, and it's still a long uphill battle to get these babies from seeds to fruit, but it's something I passionately want to try. I don't know why. So here's to hoping!

1 comment:

Shasta said...

Yeah for gardening---please send all your knowledge my way---btw how did viewing #6 house go the other day?