I have looked like a zombie for the past 2 days. This has not been voluntary. I lost my makeup bag this weekend during all of skirt-sewing, lesson-planning madness. I retraced my steps and even went as far as to drive over to the church parking lot to see if I had perhaps dropped it. I tore apart my bedroom, my office, my bathroom, my classroom, and my car several times trying to find it. No luck. 2 days I looked for that stupid thing.
I was grabbing my car keys to drive out to WalMart this afternoon to see if I had dropped it in the parking lot, when I realized it was in my laptop bag. Why was it in my laptop bag? I have literally no idea. My best guess is that I must have shoved it in there while running into church after putting on my makeup in the car. Classy, huh?
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
3 comments:
HA! I would've spit something out when I read this, if there had been anything in my mouth at the time. See what I keep telling everyone. Old age. I know I'm right. It's getting to everyone these days. Watch out!
The Verification word today is "hareein" is that a relative of "harried?" or a harem of males? Either way it sounds like trouble. Isn't there something in the Book of Mormon about the last days when people will put down something and will turn around and it will be gone! Not only old age - but maybe a sign of the times! Love you dearest!
Man, Welcome to the club. I do crazy things all the time! Watch out it gets worse the older you get!!
Post a Comment